Manage the data on your SIM card easily
- With the handy software you can easily process all the data on your SIM card(s) via your PC.
- You can quickly copy all the phone numbers and text messages from your old SIM card to your new one.
- You can print out all your phone numbers and text messages or save them on your PC.
Quick installation with the aid of the starter kit, which contains a SIM card reader, a USB cable, a CD-ROM for the installation and an installation guide.
Optimum efficiency, thanks to the smooth and easy management of SIM data.
You pay a one-off price of € 31,25(VAT excl.) for the software and the SIM card reader.
MisterSIM in concrete terms
- You read and modify the data on your Mobistar SIM cards via your PC.
- You can transfer data to other Mobistar SIM cards.
- You can copy your Microsoft Outlook address book to your SIM cards.
- You control the security of your SIM card with PIN-1 and PIN-2 codes.
- You can modify and sort phone numbers, lists of restricted numbers and text messages, so that your staff member can immediately use them or send them.
- You can activate or de-activate a list of restricted numbers, allowing your staff to call only those numbers.
- You can quickly consult the numbers in your Voice Mail and the Helpdesk.
- You can allocate the right country code to all your phone numbers automatically.
- Computer with an Pentium II 300 MHz processor
- 64 MB of RAM
- A hard disk with 10 MB of free space
- A CD-ROM reader
- A printer
- A PC/SC Gemplus reader and a GemPC Twin PCSC USB reader.
- Microsoft Windows 98, 2000, XP, Windows NT version 4.0, Windows 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5 or a later version
- (Optional) minimum Microsoft Excel 97/2000 for using .xls format.
In order to install MisterSIM 2.1, MisterSIM 1.1 must already be on your PC. In that case, you can:
- Download the full software with manuals (.zip - 4,83 MB)(and open setup.exe)
- Download the upgrade without manual (MisterSIM Light) (.zip - 1,09 MB)
- Download the manual (.pdf).